Monday 22 September 2008

WOJ

Katharina over at WOJ is looking for her next guest DT - so not wanting to miss out on this great opportunity, here is my entry - well actually two entries; we could use any of Katharina's sketches, I managed to narrow it down to two, couldn't decide so I did 2 cards using each of the sketches based on 2 different themes - Halloween and a Get Well card dedicated to my hubby who has been quite unwell for the last couple of weeks!



Halloween Card - sketch #26 - stamps used "witch" from Debbie Moore and "cauldron" from Cherie pie art stamps, papers from "Sweet Shoppe Designs"


Get Well - Sketch #24 - Stamp used WOJ. Teddy I made from Fimo, I've backed him with a magnetic strip so that he can then go on the fridge!

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow what a great blog you have just spent a good few minutes browsing. Love your Oakley card, and your very clever teddy, cannot believe you made that yourself, fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Katharina Frei said...

Two unique and stunning cards. Love how you added your personal touch to the sketches.
Katharina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin