Friday 7 November 2008

Training Day!

I've now left and am currently at my Mum's in London (she will be babysitting for me) as tomorrow I will be at a Particraft training day. I'm really looking forward to it as we always learn some great techniques and tips and its a great opportunity to meet up with other demonstrators as we all live so far from each other and only seem to be able to get together at these training days or various shows around the country. Traci will be doing the training, so we will be coming away buzzing, minds overflowing with new ideas! Can't wait, just hope I don't get lost as I did last time - me and map reading don't go!! - hubby suggested I take his car with satnav - but even he hasn't tried it out, so I gave that a miss. Anyway hopefully once i'm on the road it will all come back to me, I just hope i get there safely!

So no projects for you today I'm afraid, but I will try to post some piccies on Sunday of our training day and our makings!

Don't forget you can still enter my blog candy here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin