Monday 1 December 2008

Blog Candy Winner(S)!!

BIG Thanks you to everybody who took part, it was great to read your comments and to visit your blogs too. Interesting to see how we all differ with our card/project making - excluding last week when I had completely lost my mojo! it can take me anything from an hour to a whole day just to make a project!

Anyway, onto the winner(s) and the reason why that is plural is that I have re-drawn October's blog candy as it still unclaimed! - so firstly the winner for the re-draw of October's blog Candy is....

Ribenaruby

AND the blog candy winner for November blog candy is........

Katarina - kamadesign

CONGRATULATIONS to both contact me via my email with your details so that I can post your winnings to you before the big Christmas post rush!
Thanks again and don't forget to check back for December's blog candy!

1 comment:

Lynne Gilbert said...

What a shame. Better luck next time I hope!!!

Lol Lynne. X

Blog Widget by LinkWithin