Monday 18 January 2010

Blog Facelift!!

I decided to give my blog a facelift and some major updating!! - I spent ages trying to find a background that I wanted, and there is just so much choice out there that it didn't prove to be an easy task at all - Anyway, good or bad, after trying out several I decided to settle with this one, I was going to change the header too, but in the end just stuck with the one I have and perhaps later on I'll change the header.

I thought I would also share with you some more piccies of the snow that kept us prisoners in our homes for the best part of almost two weeks!!!! -

On our way to the local shop for some essential provisions - with a few snowball fights along the way!

Somewhere under all that snow is a road!!!!!

My Big Boy turned 5 on 10th Jan - how time fly's!!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Love the new look, im starting to miss the snow (did i really type that) looks like you all had as much fun in the snow as we did. What a gorgeous pic of your little boy , he shares his birthday with my little girl Daisy who turned 6on the 10th
Keep up the good work , happy blogging

Blog Widget by LinkWithin