Sunday 18 July 2010

So Proud!!!......and a "little" news?!

Once again, I find myself so behind with my blogging! - I have to admit that a few weeks ago I had a little set back with it, some of you will know why :-( - I'm not going to bother with the details 'cause its just too crazy!! - BUT, I have just been itching to post this blog, for which I put together very quickly, this 'cricket' card.

Last week my oldest was selected to play cricket for the youths (u17) England team :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) (lots of smiley faces!!!). We are proud parents anyway, but after all the hard work, training etc that he has put in, its just such an achievement - he's excited and we are all excited for him too.......hence the reason why I had to put together this card so quickly, as we found out Tuesday (pm) and were going out for dinner Thursday to celebrate- not to mention how lucky I was to come across a cricket stamp plate, as I didnt have one and trying to find a card in the shops (yes, I'm afraid I have to admitt that I often find myself having to buy cards....a little thing called 'lack of time'!!! - except really special occassions!) was a dead end! - Anyway, I found one and managed to get it made by Thursday!....

Now I also do have a 'little' news, and if you're one of my friends/followers on facebook - (there's a FB link on side), you'll be able to see what I'm talking about! - sorry bloggers!!! - just takes too long to download pics on here!.

Anyway, all for now - hope to be back soon (always hoping!!!!) with some new Xmas projects...yes, I did say "Xmas" lol xx

6 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Hi Maria. What an achievment and I can quite understand why you're feeling so proud of your young man. Please say congratulations and well done from me. Great card. Bet he loved it. Catch up soon. Popping over to facebook now!!!???
Lol Lynne. XXX

The Taming of the Glue said...

Aaaargh...I'm not on facebook so I have no idea what's going on (no change there then!)
Congratulations to your son, what an acheivement.

jaz lee said...

Hello there Maria, Steph shared with us your wonderful rose tutorial. i just want to drop by to say thank you for this wonderful tricks ;)

and congrats to your young man ;) Enjoy your family and your craft. God bless,luv,jaz

Gargi Bose said...

Make an unforgettable event with our www.hongkongfloristshop.com gorgeous flowers, designer flower bouquets, awesome flower arrangements, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, startling gift baskets, imported chocolate gifts and other thrilling gifts for delivery in Hong Kong. For details, visit www.hongkongfloristshop.com/ChineseNewYear_HongKong.asp

Unknown said...

Flowers reach both you and your loved associates a never-ending happiness. Your relations have been the backbone of your lifespan, and a quality flower work pays the due respect to this togetherness. Visit www.malayflorist.com/Mothersday_To_Malaysia.asp today and make them happy forever with fabulous flower and other gifts.

Anonymous said...

In the age of cutthroat competition, the additional information is always welcome. Additional information is related with better grip over the subject, and surely this makes the knowledge advantage makes the knowledge acquirer few steps ahead of the competitors. Immaterial of the field of operation, reference books are applied everywhere. Visit www.rightbooks.in/Items.asp?cid=1&fc=29&pt=3 to have them now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin